Please write Joel Orr and suggest additions to this list.
- 1. Define your goals – What’s important to you? What do you want to keep?
- 2. Choose your sources; follow them – Think, “Who do I know that knows…?
- 3. Select tools – See list below
- 4. Learn skills – Google “curation”; “how to curate”
- 5. Engage your practices – Build curation, as much as you want, into your day
- 6. Review weekly; prune and add – Is my curation doing what I want? How to improve it?
- 7. Keep going – Don’t stop; it doesn’t take long for your collection to gain in value
Keeping Up resources
Twitter feeds to follow (just a starter list):